Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 11: Official Closing of the Blog

I’ve finally made it to Day 11! Yay! [give a pat to myself =P]

This post will be the official closure of my blog, mymedicaldiary.blogspot.com, dedicated to Block 4.2: Health System and Disaster.

There’s many events happened during this blog, which is a once-in-a-lifetime experience to (I guess) most of us… From the Merapi eruption to the evacuation, and then our first time even experience, fly back to Malaysia with Charlie
[Charlie's kinda give me a comfortable feeling, although it really cold during the flight! =P]

Anyway, 2day post will be a little informal cause there’s no facts in here. But just as an official ‘declaration’ that it will be my last post here.

I would like to thank everyone who has given their parts in making this blog a success; either directly or indirectly.

Firstly, thank God for giving me the time and passion to continue this blog until the end. Sometimes, I almost gave up doing it because it takes some of my precious time to do other things. 
[originally, I did it to get an 'A' for Block 4.2, but in the end, I feel like it helps me improve my passion to read more] 

Then, I would like to thank my sister, Anne and my brothers, Dorod and Alvin for helping me to start up a blog. Thanx sis! Thanx bro!
[its been awhile since I last did a blog and I needed some guidance on doing it ;)]

I would like to thank the professors and doctors and the guest lecturers for giving the lecture, which I’ve used for some of my blog posts information.  

And I would like to thank my parents for supporting me in doing this blog, especially my mom cause I’ve been using the internet for most of my stay in Malaysia (during evacuation period) and seldom help her much with housework [sooo sorry mum!].  And thanx dad for the financial support of paying the internet bills! ^_^

Not forgetting my friends, you know who you are. You give inputs, comments and encouragement to make my blog as it now. Thank you very much!

I hope this blog is beneficial not only for myself, but to the readers as well. I do find it useful to do a blog because it makes me read more on the topic, and search more of outside information (other than lecturer’s notes) from the internet and e-books. How about you? =)

And I apologize if anything in this blog contradicts your beliefs or opinion.


Now, I announce this blog CLOSED… 

Yours sincerely,
Adeline
(^^,)




No comments:

Post a Comment